- It took forever, scared the you-know-what out of me and I was exhausted, but I am so glad my first birth didn't end in a c-section: The Pious One's Birth Story.
- I was mad about being induced, but it went better than expected: Braveheart's Birth Story.
- I probably could have delivered the baby in a wheel chair: The Statesman's Birth Story.
- A posterior baby, a slightly irritating nurse, and a second stage which lasted all of 6 minutes: The Scholar's Birth Story.
- A pregnancy full of anxiety resolved by a "stealthy" three hour labor and birth: The Author's Birth Story.
- After a disappointing, difficult birth with her first son, Jenn falls in love with natural labor and delivery: Audrey's birth story.
- "We really need to go to the hospital NOW": Lauren shares about her son's birth.
- A carefully chosen doctor and doula team make for a great birth: Amy's first son's birth.
- The mad scramble: Amy's second son is born.
- A birthday present for dad: Amy writes about her third son's birth.
- Elizabeth Edelman, who blogs at www.diabetesdaily.com, would not have done birth any other way.
- Amy tells two birth stories, and her first one sounds just awful! A pouting doctor makes for a terrible experience, even if he doesn't manage to actually screw up the delivery. Her second went lightning fast!
- Cheryl, with gestational diabetes, had a difficult pregnancy (I can't imagine having to get used to diabetes *after* you're already pregnant!) but a quick birth and relatively easy birth.
- Yvonne, also with gestational diabetes, has success with an epidural. A vaginal delivery of a teeny-tiny five-pound baby!
For all the birth story junkies out there! (It's OK, I am one too.)