Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Letter to Jenna Rachel

A young woman recently diagnosed with Type I diabetes recently stumbled upon my blog and commented on my post, "Pregnancy is hard. Children are worth it. Diabetes doesn't have to get in the way." She gave me a high compliment and said this would be her new mantra.

Well, since it's my mantra over here, too, I just wanted to give a big online welcome to Jenna Rachel! The concern she expresses on her blog about whether she'll be able to have children without a c-section, and whether she'll be able to have children at all as a Type I diabetic, made my heart very heavy for her.

But I assure you, it doesn't have to get in the way, and anyone who tells you otherwise just doesn't have a very active imagination about how to make it work. Keep us up to date on what you learn, and keep on keepin' on!


1 comment:

  1. I appreciate all the support I've received. From Beth, Jenn, Clemma... It's touching, and I am so thankful. Things are less scary now.

    ReplyDelete