Friday, August 10, 2012

Birth Stories

I ran across these birth stories at www.diabeticmommy.com the other day. I went through all of them and picked out a few I liked.

Amy tells two birth stories, and her first one sounds just awful! A pouting doctor makes for a terrible experience, even if he doesn't manage to actually screw up the delivery. Her second went lightning fast!

Cheryl, with gestational diabetes, had a difficult pregnancy (I can't imagine having to get used to diabetes *after* you're already pregnant!) but a quick birth and relatively easy birth.

Yvonne, also with gestational diabetes, has success with an epidural. A vaginal delivery of a teeny-tiny five-pound baby!

You can browse the other birth stories on the page, too. Can't believe I didn't know about this before!

No comments:

Post a Comment