Sunday, September 11, 2011

I want one

Some of you may have already heard about the teaming up of Animas and Dexcom to provide an integrated pump and CGM system. I read about it back in June on Karri's blog and meant to mention it here but it slipped my mind until recently!

I went poking around on the internet tonight looking for pictures of this coveted device and actually found something a bit more satisfying, the UK Animas website with the real thing... The Animas Vibe.




After drooling over it (I mean, the whole keep up with the dexcom receiver that won't stay attached to me and falls out of my pocket in the car thing isn't wonderful... Although, I DO realize the beauty of the Dex CGM, don't think for a second I don't idolize my Dex and how it's change my life.) Oh right, I was drooling over it and turned to the hubs... "why don't I just order it from the UK, Honey?" His brilliant one word response: "insurance". Oh right, drat. Ok, thanks for humoring me! I just wish it were available for oh, I dunno, a future pregnancy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment