Tuesday, July 13, 2010

a great twist to the story

Thankfully, I've learned, though Cheryl, that I'm not the only "crazy" T1 out there who wanted to have her kids naturally. I call myself crazy, because that's what my doctors said ;)

So, I'm very eager to share more stories and experiences on the blog as they are available. I'm waiting on my copy of Balancing Pregnancy with Pre-existing Diabetes to arrive, and I'm not going to lie, pretty excited about it after email interactions with the author.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41YjYtSIaSL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I hope that natural birth could become more accessible to type one moms as it is becoming more accessible in general right now because we are tired of stories like this one. And now I must go and grab that birthed baby who is waking, hoping you have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jenn! I'm the other "crazy" one with Type 1 seeking that elusive natural childbirth, which seems so uncommon for most people and almost unattainable (due to protocols for inductions for T1s). I'll be sending you an email with more details. I'm sure we're not the only ones out there, I hope more women find your blog and we can brainstorm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you found us Lauren, praying for a safe and healthy pregnancy and delivery for you and baby!!

    ReplyDelete