Saturday, April 17, 2010

Reflections

I've spent some time reflecting on things the last few days. This helped me to understand why I care so much about diabetes and natural birth, what my goal is!

I want people, both diabetic women, their husbands, and their doctors alike, to know that natural child birth is an option for them. That's why I created this blog, that's why I'm on the Internet, for you.

I found one story of a woman who had a natural birth at home in the UK when I was preparing for my second child's birth. I knew I was up against years of precedent with my desire. But, I was resolved. I could do this. Thankfully, things worked out. I want to share more of this story with you, the story of how I realized my potential when those caring for me thought it unreachable.

I'm going to wait a few days to post the story here since I've submitted it to another blog, sorry to have to say...it's coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment